Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday, August 31st

It has been eight weeks of hard work …and fun! I got measured over the weekend. I lost a ½ an inch around my back, ½ inch off my waist and a ½ inch off my hips…WOOHOO!!! That is a huge difference for me.

I still have a long way to go before I am close to the fitness level that I would like to be, but I have no doubt that CrossFit OTG is going to get me there ten times as fast as I could on my own.

I have tried all forms of exercise from expensive gym memberships to really outrageously expensive personal trainers and nothing compares to CrossFit OTG. Not only do I trust the trainers but I enjoy the fellowship that comes with the package!!!

CrossFit OTG is changing my life. It has challenged areas in my body that I didn’t think I could tone. There are so many benefits to joining. Not only does it put your body to the ultimate test, it jump starts your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment