Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday, August 17th

What an exciting week at CrossFit OTG. I’m growing stronger and I have more energy then ever…but even more exciting is my new teammates! Last week I worked out with Michelle from Margate. She helped push me through a tough workout.
All the members at CrossFit OTG are welcoming and encouraging. I am more motivated to go because I don't want to miss out on the fun!

I had tried everything from aerobics, to running, to kick boxing those pounds off…without success but CrossFit OTG is unlike anything else I have ever tried. The energy, excitement, endurance, results, and of course the compliments you receive are all worth it. This program has challenged me to be at my best.

I’m looking forward to getting my butt kicked this week and a slimmer body this weekend…

No comments:

Post a Comment