Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tuesday, August 4th

The new CrossFit OTG is open in EHT…and it is a beautiful workout facility!

Over the last week I have been introduced to many different core strengthening exercises and my belly is getting stronger and my waist is getting smaller. My fiancé has noticed that I look smaller and have more energy and my clothes fit me better!

I really look forward to each workout…but the best part is being a member of a team. My team is different every time I go and each team is made up of people with different fitness levels. Everyone encourages you to push and achieve a higher level of fitness.

I can honestly say that I am seeing the results that I had hoped for. Check CrossFit OTG out in EHT or Williamstown or on the web at CrossFitOTG.com.

Join Lite Rock at the CrossFit OTG in EHT Open House on Friday, August 7th from 4-6PM as we help them raise funds for Alex’s Lemonade Stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment