Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday, September 8th


Over the weekend I turned my ankle at my house doing pull-ups…what a bummer. I went to CrossFit OTG on Monday (Labor Day) anyway because it was a special holiday class. Nick was able to modify the W.O.D. (Workout of the Day) so I could still get a workout in! I was slow and steady but felt much better about the Labor Day celebrating (eating & drinking) I had done.

Working out at CrossFit OTG has made it a lot easier doing the hobbies I enjoy (ex. running & kick boxing). The CrossFit workouts are high quality workouts in a short period of time that have increased my stamina and strength.

All of the CrossFit OTG team members have been friendly and supportive. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…I would recommend CrossFit OTG to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment