Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesday, September 22nd



I'm an exercise lover. Fitness is in my blood. It wouldn’t matter how much I ran, weight trained, took step class or spinning…nothing compares to CrossFit. It is always such a challenge. I LOVE IT. It is really a tough workout in the moment, but then I am reborn with energy and a feeling of accomplishment when it is over. It’s also been nice to meet others who are excited about physical challenges too.

I started CrossFit in July 09. After 3 months of CrossFit I could see I was getting the results I wanted. When I walk into class I never know what I’m getting into. Every W.O.D. (workout of the day) changes daily. During each workout I am timed, not to compete against anyone else but, when I come back to that particular work out, I can see how much I have improved. My endurance has doubled. My goal is to do my pull ups without using the assistance of the rubber band. I am determined. Come join us and see for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment